Liposuction is one of the most popular procedures used to contour the body. This procedure helps to effectively remove stubborn fat deposits, particularly in cases where patients have not been able to achieve favorable results through diet and exercise alone. Here is what you need to know.
How Liposuction Can Help
Liposuction is not a weight loss surgery. Instead, it is a procedure that is typically recommended to help individuals who are within 10 pounds of their ideal weight to achieve an improved contour. Liposuction can help:
- Remove stubborn fat pockets from the abdomen, back, arms, thighs, and buttocks
- Improve the contour of your body
- Restore a more youthful appearance in treated areas, such as the face
- Help to address saddlebags, love handles, and back rolls
- Enhance your overall well-being
Liposuction is a procedure that can be fully customized to meet the needs of each patient. This makes it important for you to discuss your hopes and expectations with a surgeon to ensure that this is the appropriate treatment.
When Liposuction May Be Appropriate
Typically, if one or more of the following situations applies to you, liposuction may be an appropriate option:
- You have good skin elasticity, ensuring the skin will contour to your new shape after liposuction.
- There are specific parts of your body that seem to be out of proportion with your figure.
- You have stubborn deposits of fat that will not go away with diet and exercise.
- You are near or within range of your goal body weight.
It is best for you to discuss liposuction with your surgeon to ensure it is a good choice to help you.
Schedule a Consultation Today
If you would like to discuss how liposuction can help you reach your body contouring goals, contact SY Aesthetics at your earliest convenience. Their team has extensive experience helping individuals achieve their goals, and they remain committed to providing top-quality care to patients from start to finish.
With offices in both Middletown, NY, and Washington Heights, NYC, you can schedule an appointment at the location that works best for you. Contact their team today at 212-543-1700 to get started.